Tuesday, June 30, 2009

more happenings...

Jackson wanted me to take a "cheese" of him... what a cute little boy!

Goofy dog.
More of swimming lessons... doing so well!

Baby Kate & I just hanging out by the side of the pool... she is SUCH a good girl!
Looking for fish and blowing bubbles in the water

The teacher found some goggles that belong to the pool... just these kids' size and they have loved them!
I was so excited to get our pool back out... only to find that something poked a little hole in the side... maybe we'll be able to patch it. Oh, well. I was able to bandaid it long enough for Jackson to play for an hour or so.
This is what Kate did while he was playing. Cruisin' in her walker (which she decided a few weeks ago that she doesn't like anymore... anything that holds her down). However, I guess being outside is cooler, so the walker is okay. You can't tell but she's wearing a little white skirt... what a little cutie pie! Plus... she learned to wave a while ago... so cute! I just love it! She waves to random people at the store all the time and steals their heart. I just hope teenage years come slowly and then pass quickly!

No comments: