
I had just put it out of my mind so I didn't feel sad... that we didn't ever get around to planting our garden this year. Parker and I had even sat down and drawn out designs, labeled rows, spacing and everything. But with everything inside and out of the house taking SO much longer than we expected, it just didn't happen. However, we have the most incredible gardener next door to us. Jim is a retired dentist and his yard is AMAZING!! He gave us some of his "extra" starts.

That gave us the "let's plant a garden, even though it's a little late in the season" bug. We took a trip and purchased a few more to add to what Jim had given to us.

It's not a huge garden, but we're pretty pleased with ourselves.


(hard to see in the picture, but there is more corn over here, then green beans, okra, and sunflowers to the right. Hopefully, we'll get our pumpkins in the ground in the next few days!
No comments:
Post a Comment