no kidding. she waits until I'm not looking, then speed crawls towards the dirt and starts frantically eating it by the fist-fulls.
doesn't match, eats dirt (and loves it) ...could be mistaken for little orphan Annie!
hmm, a rock... yeah, she tries to eat these too. The yard is a dangerous place for Kate.
Jackson and I were admiring our flowers. Kate was eating dessert.
Dirty vs. Clean? weird.

Jackson with his new best friend, Duke II
I love baseball, I love red, white & blue... thanks for the shirt, Mom/Grandma!!
Eating grass... silly boy!
What a handsome little boy!







Being goofy... (note: Jackson didn't eat the clover, just put it between his lips in an attempt to be silly)







2 comments:
LOL! Our Kate also loves to eat dirt! What is up with that? It doesn't look too appetizing, and I'm sure that I tried it as a kid, but I don't remember it being THAT good!
That's sick! That girl is a monster!!! :)
Post a Comment