
Jackson in front of the Snake River... he gets SO excited EVERY time we cross the river (which is just about every day.





Silly face

Eating the grass...

Eating more grass...

Love this view!

I just thought this was funny... weird!!

Daddy with Baby Kate & Jackson

For those who don't know, I have an absolutely AWFUL fear of water. I'm not sure why, just do. So, it was a pretty big deal for me to walk out (pushing Kate in the stroller) along this very wobbly bridge out to the semi-wobbly dock (hello, it's floating) on the Snake River (it's the state line between Oregon and Idaho). We had fun eating dinner and playing at this park that we found just a few minutes from our house. We wanted to scout it out a little because Parker wants to take Jackson fishing here. It looks like a good spot (not necessarily to catch fish, but to be able to sit in the shade and throw a line in, plus it really only takes less than 5 minutes to drive here from our house).
No comments:
Post a Comment