
I was watching this earlier today and ran as fast as I could to grab my camera. I took pictures of each step until my motherly instincts took over and I just couldn't stand it anymore... I thought she might fall!

She is showing me a piece of tape from the moving box... this is a hobby of hers. Kate likes to peel the tape off of the boxes and eat it. Gross. Luckily, I do a pretty good job of keeping an eye on her, so the tape doesn't get far, but this girl is B-U-S-Y!! Way moreso than I remember her brother being. Good luck to me!

I know she is just trying to get to the books that I have blocked from her reach... little stinker!

Whoa! So close... what's the next move?

This was it. After this picture, she was completely standing with both feet on the picture frame that her right hand is resting on in this picture. Scary! If it was open carpet below her, I wouldn't have been
quite as worried, but she probably would have landed half on the wagon and half in the red tub... this girl is NOT graceful. What a crazy girl!
2 comments:
She is one crazy girl! Chloe just started a new trick yesterday, figured out how to pull the dresser drawers out and empty them out. I went in to burp cloths all over the floor, in her mouth, etc. The only reason I found it is because she pulled the drawer out on top of her legs and was yelling! Ya, a little scary!
Woo Hoo! Fun times are coming! She is so cute!
Post a Comment