Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Duke (again)?

I'm starting to accept the fact that this puppy is ALSO going to be called Duke. (We already had a dog named Duke, but for various reasons--including moving a ton--we had to send him to a new home.) I really think he should be called Lucky (for reasons discussed previously). I still consider him to be awfully lucky to STILL be living with us! Anyway, I just had to share these pictures. This is usually where Duke is... in Jackson's lap.
I just had to capture this and share. Since Jackson was tiny, he has rubbed his little Ty Puppy's ears between his fingers (usually the pointer and middle). He usually does it when he is just waking up or getting really sleepy. I guess every kid has their "thing" that they do... anyway, I have caught him on a few occasions doing the same thing with Duke's ear and the dog just sits there and lets him do it! It's pretty funny!
Here are some examples with the Ty Puppy.

1 comment:

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

These are sooo cute! So, funny that Jackson plays with the real puppies ears too! So, I think you should have named him "bandit" or "Coon" because of the black around his eyes....but I will admit..."puppy-duke" is pretty darn cute!