**I am waiting to get pictures from my family of Parker & I in our grad gowns, etc. and with the kids. When I do, I will post them.Here are some pics of my friend Kylee & I with our boys--Greg is about 1-1/2 yrs, Jackson is 2-1/2 yrs (both born while we were in the Education program). Although we had both taken off our gowns already, we thought it important to document the fact that WE MADE IT! Despite the many challenges along the way, we pushed through and both of us graduated today! Yay!
I don't think the boys really understood what today meant for us... someday we'll have to explain it to them. ;-) And... I'm not sure Kylee truly understands how grateful Parker & I are to her. She rearranged her schedule after I had Jackson so that Parker & I could continue to go to school, while she came and babysat our little newborn baby (Jackson). Without Kylee, I'm not sure we would have been able to accomplish what we did. Kylee, we are eternally grateful for your friendship and your service & love. We sure love you!
Maddie with Auntie Heather (aka really good babysitter) at the park
Jackson & Maddie playing at the park in La Grande... post ceremony
Jackson holding Duke (our new 6-week old border collie... a graduation present, I guess?) in his car seat on the way back home from La Grande
Little Duke, all worn out after an overwhelming afternoon/evening... lots of little kids and shrills.







No comments:
Post a Comment