Do I really need to explain this post? I guess I'm lucky because I don't have many of these stories. Jackson has been such an easy kid (with the exception of eating) that I'm sure we're in for a wild ride with the rest of his siblings. He isn't naughty or mischievous very often, so I couldn't help snapping a picture of this rare occurrence. These trains went into the garbage, just so you know. I told him if he did this again, he wouldn't have any trains left to play with... his face was very serious. I'm pretty sure he understood.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Just old enough to be dangerous...
Do I really need to explain this post? I guess I'm lucky because I don't have many of these stories. Jackson has been such an easy kid (with the exception of eating) that I'm sure we're in for a wild ride with the rest of his siblings. He isn't naughty or mischievous very often, so I couldn't help snapping a picture of this rare occurrence. These trains went into the garbage, just so you know. I told him if he did this again, he wouldn't have any trains left to play with... his face was very serious. I'm pretty sure he understood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment