Tuesday, September 1, 2009

So much fun and so blessed!!

Enthusiasm = our Baby Kate She is so much fun and such a beautiful little girl! Kate loves everyone and lets them know without hesitation. She has a talent for making people feel loved. We just love this about her!
This is the little kitchen we got for her 1st birthday. Probably a splurge, but I really wanted to get it for Jackson's 2nd birthday. Parker decided it was more appropriate to get a boy a tool bench. Obviously, I consented, but the kitchen was still in the back of my mind. They both LOVE the kitchen! I have to remind Jackson (almost daily) that the kitchen is Kate's and he needs to share... he thinks the kitchen is not big enough for both of them sometimes, imagine that?!
It's amazing to me how fast Kate is growing. These little 18 month clothes are on the small side, but I'm trying to get them to last us through the warm season, so I don't have to buy 24-month summer clothes AND fall/winter clothes. It's so hard to judge their growth spurts sometimes!

I don't think it's fair that Parker has to go to work everyday and miss out on all the fun we have during the day, but someone's got to do it! Jackson & Kate are at such fun ages/stages right now and really are best friends. Sure, they love to tease each other (and it's pretty equal, believe it or not... Kate can hold her own!), but they love each other so much. The three of us have so much fun during the day playing and laughing. Parker and I are glad they are so close in age because it didn't take long for Jackson to have a playmate and they do SO well together! It has been so much fun to step back as parents and see the amazing dynamics of our family and look forward to this as our family continues to grow!! We are SO blessed!
Our morning routine... 2 kids + milk = happy (ness)

Playing with Kate's new toys

No comments: