Kate turned one year old on August 16th, but I didn't blog about it. The day just got away from me and I'm pretty sure I didn't take any pictures (it was a Sunday). We are going to have a little party for her at the end of the month, (so I can be sure the presents I ordered online get here in time). Neither Parker nor I can believe a year has gone by already. Kate is an absolute joy in our family and in our lives. Her little face just lights up when she is happy (which is most of the time) and it is contagious! Kate and Jackson are already the best of friends and tag-team to work against Parker and I... luckily, they aren't too naughty yet. Here are a few pictures of Kate from today. She is just a doll!

Kate saying hello to baby Luke

She's telling me a story here... she just talks and talks and talks, but I have NO idea what she is saying. She's pretty animated though, just like her brother.

The story continues...

Her favorite "soft blankey"

Playing in the sandbox... she's a little escape artist. She usually sneaks out (or in) behind Jackson as to not be noticed by the parent police. Then, when she gets caught, she runs as fast as she can the opposite direction giggling and giggling. Kate thinks she is SO funny! (so do we.)
No comments:
Post a Comment