Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bedhead and baby Luke

This is just an example of what Kate's hair looks like when she wakes up. The girl has some serious bedhead issues!
Sleepy little girl...
This is baby Luke. He is 3 months old and we take care of him every morning now while his mommy goes to work.
I really forgot how little babies are... my last baby grew so quickly, I hardly remembered what is was like to hold 13 lb. baby.
He is pretty easy-going and fits right in. Jackson and Kate can't get enough of him!

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog about Greg's pictures. I loved how they turned out and I am looking forward to the family session later in the fall.
Love the pictures of the kids. I am glad that Jackson is wanting to eat more. That is awesome. I wish I could slow my child down from eating. Not that it matters he is still tiny for his age. Kate's bed hair is adorable. She is looking so grown up.
How fun for you to get to watch that little guy. He looks like he is a cutie!