

I don't know what it is about watching your children while they're sleeping, but I love it! I'm sure you're not interested in seeing MORE pictures of my kids asleep, but it's my blog and my only journal/scrapbook of any kind at this point. Sad, huh? Anyway, it may not mean much to anyone else but these pictures make me smile to myself... my son is just like me in SO many ways. The only reason I don't sleep with MY stuffed animals (dogs) and blankets anymore is because Parker talked me out of it explaining that our bed would be a little crowded. He (to his knowledge) didn't have an animal or blanket that he was attached to (like a comfort something or other). I had lots. So does Jackson. I think it's a good thing. When he's tired or sick or just having a bad day, his puppies and blankets help him to calm down and comfort him. It's hard to explain to someone who didn't experience this. Anyway, look at his bed! Covered in comfy friends and blankies... so cuddly!







No comments:
Post a Comment