Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bromley Family Reunion 2009 (SLC/Provo area)

DAY ONE
Jackson on Uncle Tom's "tractor". I know it's not really a tractor, but he calls ride-on lawn mowers tractors too, which is why Home Depot is lovingly referred to as "the tractor store".
I'm not sure how he sniffed this out, but the boy does have skills when it comes to big toys and "boy things"
A lot of these pictures are totally random, but I didn't take many this year (as compared to before I had kids). In years past, I have caught some pretty great pics of the family. This year, not so great, but I got a few of my kids and a few of everyone else's and that's the best I could do. If these are boring to you, skip this post... you probably don't belong to the family.
Jackson eating marshmallows/smores... Maddie is covering her ears in the background because the fireworks were too loud according to her.
cousins roasting mallows




Grandma and Jackson after he stuffed the entire mallow into his mouth



This is my cousin Lexie. She asked me (as I was preparing to leave for my mission) to remind her when she got old enough that she really wanted to serve a mission too. I'm thinking she got a little side-tracked??? Or I just mis-understood what type of mission she was referring to.


No comments: