Monday, July 13, 2009

"stinky fart face"

we don't use that word at our house, but this is the phrase my sister uses to describe this popular facial expression of Kate's. Parker is a pro at it too... one more reason they are alike. Most of us just make this face when the sun is in our eyes, but these guys take this expression to the max. Obviously, I think it's cute & funny or I wouldn't have posted it.
you can probably see why Tiffany calls it the "stinky fart face". It's like she's saying, "Gross, Mom! Can you smell that?"
There wasn't anything smelly, but it WAS very bright out and Kate won't keep her sunglasses on... she would rather chew on them or throw them and then insist that I pick them up & hand them to her for her to throw 50 more times. It's a great game! (We were watching Jackson during his swim lesson... it was a bit cold today, so I chickened out of going in myself... Kate and I took the day off and just enjoyed Jackson's lesson.)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

This cracks me up everytime I see that face! I made Mike come in and look at it with me so I could laugh all over again! This girl is hilarious!!! :)