Tuesday, July 14, 2009

a sandbox + a popsicle = happy kids

Kate sharing the sandbox with "Crazy" (aka Duke)

cute little girl!
Jackson continues to amaze me everyday at his ability to be SUCH A GREAT BROTHER!! In this way, he is JUST like his Daddy. Kate was going crazy when she looked up and saw that I had given Jackson a popsicle. She REALLY wanted some. Since she can't talk yet (with only a few exceptions), I translated for her and asked Jackson if he would mind sharing. With wide eyes and ZERO hesitation he said, "Oh! Sure Mommy! Here Baby Tate!" What a nice boy!!
She was loving it.
This is the "wait, come back I really want some more" face she made everytime Jackson took his turn with the popsicle
she finally grabbed it and got sand all over it (gross). luckily, the hose took care of that... quick fix! and everyone's still happy
This is my good boy! Unlike the neighbor boy who comes over to play with Jackson (aka steal all of the good toys and do a fair job of pushing my buttons and teaching Jackson phrases and attitudes I would rather he not learn for the next 5 years), Jackson hands me his popsicle stick... rather than throwing it on the grass... seriously! Were you born in a barn? I am SO grateful to have SUCH a wonderful, usually polite little boy.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

What a sweet boy, miss the kids alot. I can't believe how much Kate has changed in two weeks. Nice pictures mom you always do such a great job. Love you

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

Soooo SWEET! They are the cutest!