Friday, July 24, 2009

DAY 2: Bromley Family Reunion 2009

Total over-exposure!!! Ahhh!!! You can't even see Moroni! These are the only pictures that were on my camera after all those attempts. How frustrating! Good thing Eric took pictures too!

Auntie Karol with Chloe & Kate (who stole Chloe's bunny)
This was pretty funny... he was looking through "my gwasses" during a church history movie.
I do not understand why these people spend so much time and energy harassing people who are just touring around to learn about their own church history and worship/believe as these please. It's not like we're hurting anyone! Seriously, folks... go do something productive!
Parker and Jackson in front of the statue that represents when Joseph Smith received the M. Priesthood from Peter, James and John
Jackson & Maddie at the Bees game (actually it was supposed to be a SLC Bees game, but their opponents were "sick" so the game was canceled and we got to watch 2 All-Star high school teams play each other.) To be honest, I think it was just as much fun. Baseball is baseball. It's not like we were going to see the Mariner's.

The fam
Since we were on the grass during the game, we got to go down on the field during the fireworks show (which was one of the best displays I've ever seen). Since it was Pioneer Day (a Utah State holiday... July 24th... when the Saints entered the Salt Lake valley), they put on a HUGE show and it was totally worth watching high school kids play baseball! Jackson was asleep, but part way through, I guess they woke him up. I was glad because he LOVES fireworks! (In this picture: Parker with Kate & Miles sitting next to them)
Sarah forgot her camera, so I tried to capture Miles' experience with the fireworks. Overall, I think he liked them.
Miles
Daddy and Kate during the fireworks show
Daddy and Jackson watching fireworks from the baseball field

Kate watching the fireworks... what a little cutie pie!!
This girl is cruising! She is SOOOOO busy! Definitely out does her brother in busy-ness if you compare during the same age. She is either sleeping or on the go.
Miles with sweet shades
Kate chillin' with Daddy
What do you think? Yes, Jackson just loves to watch the fireworks!

Everyone packing up to head home
The Salt Lake Bees are a minor league team... for whom? The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim... that's what it says on their website... I finally looked it up. (Now you know.)

No comments: