Tuesday, May 19, 2009

taking drastic measures & pictures of really cute kids

Can't get enough of those big baby blues & their long, long eyelashes!

Just hanging out in our "new" front yard!
Mommy, Kate & Jackson waiting for the guy to finish cleaning out our vents, etc.
funny face!
Jackson is checking out our flowers
Showing me his favorite one
just another cute face... aren't they all?


Some of the things that we have used to get the "stink" out... sealant
The Ozone Machine... definitely recommended!
yucky mess... but will be worth it in the end!
trailer full of "stink" aka carpet, pad, & window coverings
The guy's cool vacuum truck; the whole back of the truck was a huge vacuum system... see the bags sticking out of the top? Pretty crazy, huh?

2 comments:

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

I love the first pic of Kate...I need one OK?

Sarah Pugmire said...

I really can't believe how big there getting already! So cute! Congrats on getting all moved into your new house!