Sunday, May 10, 2009

Faces... and Kate's first tooth... FINALLY!!!

Happy girl! Kate gets more and more animated everyday. She is hilarious... and she knows it!



We must have done something right because you wouldn't hardly know that Kate has been teething, except for the excess drool all over her. She is ALWAYS (no exaggeration) in a happy, smiley/giggly mood and has been sleeping like a little lamb. Jackson was different. His eating and sleeping habits changed drastically whenever a tooth was coming in. And it didn't really seem to bother Kate that she had no teeth. She eats just about everything by "chewing" it up with her super-strong gums. No kidding! The other night, she ate dinner with us (I wish I could say the same for Jackson), lasagna, bread, peas, carrots; she eats rice and beans, cold cereal, graham crackers, etc. The girl loves to eat, what can I say? Anyway, now she will finally have a tooth to bite into some things with. You can't really see it, but as you're looking at her mouth, it's on the bottom right. She was NOT happy that I was trying to look into her mouth. (Like her big brother, Kate doesn't like to be held down.)

1 comment:

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

Ah hahahaaaaaa...she is sooooo darn cute! Sweet Baby-Kate!