Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh, happy day!

Pretty baby!

I know these are random, but that's our life. Here's a sneak peek.
Trying to grab the camera...

Oh, she is just the cutest little girl! So happy and lovey!
Jackson just recently (long after his 2nd birthday) discovered the toilet paper in the bathroom. He never touched the stuff. Kate = different kid. It's like she has someone to show her the ropes and so things just come more easily for her. Jackson (aka Deputy) came to inform me that "Baby Tate make mess in the bath-oom". I grabbed the camera and took off. Here she is and I caught it step, by step. She hardly noticed I was there.

Her pacifier was in the way... oh, there we go, waving it in the air while test-tasting the TP.
In a nutshell, Parker and I stay in shape because we are laughing all day long at the silly things our kids do and say. (If they are naughty things, we try to refrain from laughing until they can't see/hear us anymore.)

No comments: