Thursday, May 28, 2009

Beautiful (and really HOT) Sun











Look at those little curls in the back... so cute!
Jackson recently got a haircut... since his hair is blond and thin, it doesn't look like there's much left, but I promise, there is.
I thought it would be a good idea to let his little white bod see the sun before it gets crazy hot (like I know it will this summer) so that his skin can prep a little for the summer ahead.
You may need to wear sunglasses just looking at him in these pictures... I'm pretty sure he got my skin.
Lately, Jackson has requested that Kate do EVERYTHING that he is doing. He always wants "Baby Tate pay with me"
I struggle a little with Kate in the sandbox because she doesn't understand (no matter how many times she tries it) that the sand DOES NOT taste good. What a silly girl!
I love this little scrunched up, the sun's in my eyes facial expression! And yes, Jackson insisted upon wearing his boots, even though it's a million degrees out.

A boy and his tractor... that's a happy face!

1 comment:

{autie} said...

Nothin' like a good buzz for the summer! so fun!
ps..happy birthday tomorrow!