
3 months... sorry for the quality... I don't have a scanner, so these are pictures of pictures.

somewhere between 12-18 months... can't remember on this one, but check out the chub! Plus, I LOVE this one because BOTH of our kids have crossed their legs/ankles since they were tiny. It's really funny. And for those who know Kate and her famous "finger toes", look at my toes. They may not be as long, but definitely curled the way she always has her's curled. The difference is, as my Mom has pointed out on numerous occasions, is that Kate actually curls with BOTH knuckles on her toes... who can do that? Seriously... the girl has skills!


2 years old - definitely seeing Jackson here

9 months... do you see a resemblance with Kate or is it in my head? Lately, people have been saying how much Jackson looks like me and Kate looks like Parker... I just think they're weird, but maybe you can all see something I cannot. Or maybe I'm blind... not sure. I'm beginning to think that my kids just both look like Parker and they only look like me right now because they're chubby... some truth?
2 comments:
I hope your birthday was full of fun and laughter!!!
We sooo need to get together sometime.
Happy birthday! I love that picture where you look like Jackson! You really do! So cute:)
Post a Comment