Monday, May 18, 2009

A little visit from Tiffany, Maddie & Chloe

Chloe & Kate... Kate's eyes are saying: I want your toy!
"Fine, if you take my toy, I might pull your hair..." and it begins...
Jackson & Maddie jumping off of the "rocks"
And again...
And again...
Planting some flowers, so that it's pleasant to drive up to the house.
Parker supporting me in my need for a morale boost... I sure love him! Maddie's helping too!
Love this pose because I'm so NOT a poser... that's my sister's role.
Pictures are a little blurry... my sister had the camera and she's not familiar with it. I just had to include these though because the kids were being so cute with their little watering cans. They were pretty wet and muddy by the time we left, but they had so much fun.
Kate & Tiffany were playing a little game while we planted the flowers: She would wrap Kate in the burrito wrap and then Kate would squirm her way out of it.
Cousins: Chloe Bug & Baby Kate (in Jackson language: Toey-Bug & Baby Tate)
Their little faces are so funny! It's amazing how quickly their personalities show.
Kate laughing at Tiffany
Before we planted...
Tiffany stopped overnight on her way up to Seattle. It was fun for the kids to play together!

No comments: