Thursday, January 14, 2010

{V-Day package from Grandma} ...and Lucy's blankets!!

Kate & Jackson always get SO excited to open a package from Grandma!
This package was really intended to send down Baby Lucy's blankets (and coordinating burp cloths) that my Mom finished--more pics below--but she always has to put something in for Kate & Jackson too. They are just plain spoiled.
Can you see how much our kids LOVE (really are infatuated with) soft things? Both of them are thoroughly enjoying Lucy's blankies.
Then came the loot...
Thanks for sending more stamps and sugary goodness, Mom. I just LOVE regulating this stuff!
Yes! Sheer excitement... then came the question... "Mommy, are these ones mine or Tate's?"
Kate still "breaking in" Lucy's blankets
I am SO in love with this patchwork quilt!! They didn't have this fabric when we were picking out fabrics for Kate... just LOVE!
The picture doesn't do this one justice. The colors are so vibrant and fun... really girly! Besides being SO SOFT!
Same thing... colors are weird in this picture... it's a soft pink and the fleece is beyond SOFT! I'm also a little crazy about polka dots right now.
A receiving blanket made with the "I'm in love with this fabric" fabric used in the patchwork quilt above... love the gathered corners! Thanks, Mom! Lucy's going to love having a couple of her "own" blankets!

No comments: