
The morning started out like all the others... cute kids in jammies... just hanging out

Kate playing with her babies (and of course, hauling around her "soft blankie")

Jackson having a post-breakfast snack... love those Santa jammies!

Then, Kate took her morning nap... when I opened her door to get her out of her crib, I found this. Actually, she was standing up with her sleeper unzipped to the bottom of her belly and the front of her diaper hanging out. By the time I got the camera, she was waiting for me like this. I am counting my blessings that there was no poop involved. The diaper was only slightly wet.

So I got her out--which is still weird to me because she has climbed out of the port-a-crib twice, but never since--and went to pick out an outfit for the day (for her). In the meantime, she was trying to get her pj's off, then went to play. Who needs clothes anyway?
2 comments:
That is so cute!!! Chloe loves to take off her diaper too, but it only happens when she's not wearing pants. Hopefully the whole diaper thing will be like the climbing out of the pack n play situation, and it won't happen again! :)
your kids are too cute. K i am so out of the loop I didn't even know you were pregnant and due soon. congrats.
Post a Comment