Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas morning with the kids was a complete joy. They loved all of their gifts (they got WAY too many...) and had fun playing with them the rest of the day. Parker & I managed to surprise each other with some gifts this year (usually they just don't stay a secret).
I didn't take any pictures (except this one in the afternoon) on Christmas day... I had the video camera going Christmas morning and we were just too busy helping the kids and enjoying the day... I just didn't pick up the camera. I need to get a picture of the kids in their Christmas jammies... so cute! They matched! I don't usually dress my kids up to match, but managed to find jammies this year that matched; that's not easy with a boy and a girl who are 2 sizes apart.

We opened presents, made & ate cinnamon rolls, I cooked our turkey, stuffing, gravy, rolls & jello salad for dinner that night with our friends and we relaxed. It was a great day. Later that evening, we joined some of our friends for a turkey and ham dinner and all the sides I could have imagined, plus homemade pumpkin pie! Yum! The kids all had so much fun together and will miss each other when 2 of us move in a few days. I wish I would have taken some pictures... I even had my camera... on the counter!

No comments: