Jackson had a Dr. appointment today--well child check-up. Everything went really well. I was really impressed with the pediatrician. He talked with Jackson about the importance of trying new foods... the first Dr. to actually speak to Jackson about his problem and not just me. Anyway, we have a new plan and have set "food goals" for this year. We'll see how it goes. I'm very optimistic and anxious to see how Jackson reacts to everything. So far, I think he's on board, but I know it will be a struggle (just as it has been for the past 2 years). Health-wise, Jackson is in great shape. Here are his stats:
height: 39.75 in [93%]
weight: 34.4 lb [77%]
In addition to good health, Jackson continues to be a pretty good kid. He is a big helper (which I'm looking forward to taking advantage of when Lucy gets here) and usually pretty gentle and patient with his sometimes overbearing "little" sister. We certainly see normal/typical signs of that 3-year old push and pull for independence, but overall, he is such a fun boy to be around.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Oooo, I'm anxious to hear of Jackson's progress on trying new foods. What a character. Just today Cash was talking about Jackson and then threw in "Jackson my best friend" (sniff...sniff). So to play catch up, have you guys moved into your new place yet? If so, how did that go? How is your pregnancy going? Are you keeping up with your two little ones? You'll have to fill me in. So good to "talk" and "see" you guys on here.
Post a Comment