Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sleeping Beauty & private... again

Isn't she a chubby little beauty?! We're just LOVING our Lucy lou!

Well..................  I've been debating whether or not to go back... I think it's best for a few reasons. Most of us have to sign in anyway, so it's not that big of a deal. Why am I SO long-winded?! We are going private around Kate's birthday (Aug. 16th) so leave me your e-mail address in a comment if you want "continued access" to peek at us via our blog. Thanks!!!

9 comments:

Arya said...

arya_wiese@yahoo.com (I wanna keep up with whats going on with you guys!!)

Alexa said...

alexa__lee@hotmail.com

(that's TWO underscores)

In the summer, don't you just miss litter patrol like mad?? ;-)

Kari Cheney said...

kariw03@msn.com


thanks!

John & Megan said...

Hey Brooklyn, I don't know how I came across your blog but I did!! It is fun to see your growing family!! Your kids are so adorable!! I would love to continue to follow your family if that is ok!! Hope you are doing well!! Will you be at the HS reunion this Friday?

Megan Parkinson (Baxstrom)
meganbaxstrom@hotmail.com

Brittney said...

brittneykleiner@gmail.com

Jen and Jared said...

jackson4jj@hotmail.com

Marnae said...

Ooh pick me! Pick me! tmarnaes@yahoo.com

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

I thought you were already private...that's how much I keep up

Katie and Randy said...

oh yes, yes, yes please!
bolick.katie@gmail.com