Sunday, July 4, 2010

3-Day Potty Training -- it works!!

Many of you have asked about the 3-day potty training method I have used. I actually got it from my sister. If you are interested, please respond to this post by leaving a comment with your e-mail address or you can just send me an e-mail. It worked great for my sister and has now worked for me twice with 2 COMPLETELY different personalities and different gender. It definitely takes the full commitment, but it is SO worth it. I hear endless stories of pull-ups and having trouble wetting during the night, etc, etc, etc... too expensive and too exhausting. This method works if you stick to the guidelines and seriously after 3 days both Jackson & Kate were completely potty-trained... Jackson did take to Day 5 to master #2 in the toilet, but after that, no accidents. Amazing! Anyhoo... if you're interested, just leave me a little note!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

i must know!!!!!
brittneykleiner@gmail.com

Kylee said...

We have been so busy, that we just haven't been home enough to do it yet! Email it to me please :)

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

This really does work!!

I'm totally jealous Kate is potty trained! Maddie was potty trained through the night by the third day. I just don't think Chloe's ready yet. Hmmm, maybe you should come here and potty train her for me! Just a thought! :)

Kari Cheney said...

Let me in on the secret!
kariw03@msn.com