
The sweet sand/water table that Grandma & Grandpa Breshears sent to Kate for her birthday (which is still a couple weeks away, but we couldn't just let that fun thing sit in a box!)

Yay for popsicles!

Yay again for silly faces and uncontrollable giggles!!



Love!

Love!

Triple LOVE!!! Love the crazy hair, love the messy, orphan face, LOVE this little girl!!








1 comment:
I just love your kids, they are so adorable! And I 100% completely agree and ditto your comments about the three kids playing together. Having little ones so close together is overwhelming, but the older they get, the sweeter it is. I thought it would be awhile before Emma was ever included in the action... But they always want to include her! She follows no direction of course but it melts my heart to see them all together. Doesn't it feel good knowing they'll always have eachother? Can you imagine getting them all together? What fun they would have!
Post a Comment