
Sleeping baby... continued (really, she does this all day and all night... I'm not complaining... just captioning)

nap buddies

Cute Kate... she loves to look out the back door/windows for squirrels and birds

It doesn't get a whole lot cuter than this... what a cheese face!

Of course, if Kate gets her picture taken, then Jackson should get his taken too... just ask him!

Whenever they're near each other like this, Jackson will shout "two kids" (actually: "two tids")

It looks like she is elbowing Lucy, but she was just coming down from holding her head so she could kiss her. I was just a little slow with the camera and then Jackson approached (see below).

Jackson loves every chance to be close to his littlest sister ("Baby Wucy")


Kate actually started out (where Jackson is) really nicely and gently sitting next to her sister, but Jackson promptly moved Kate (in order to protect Baby Lucy, I'm sure) so that HE could lay next to Lucy. Consequently, Kate found an even closer position to her little sister and gave her a big hug... the only problem with Kate's hugs is that she weighs 27+ pounds and they are all resting on Lucy's 7 pounds in this picture. Don't worry, I re-positioned Kate after the picture and Lucy actually didn't seem to mind. I think the blanket was protecting her.

Just relaxin'

We took the kids to the park in the morning. It was a little brisk, but SUCH a nice day out... we just couldn't resist!

Kate - 18 months old! Holy smokes, where does the time go???

Jackson & Kate LOVE the swings!

And the slide, too, actually...

This is the best slide because they can "race". It's never really a fair race because someone always starts before the other, but I don't think either of them have a really great idea of what a fair race is, so they just giggle and climb up again.


This is where/how Lucy spent our "park time". All bundled in her carseat, asleep... have I mentioned she's really good at that?

Kate and Jackson on the (what do you call this thing?) "merry-go-round" without horses? I don't know, but they love it!



They're so funny, they always move so that they're standing near each other, regardless of where they start off. I LOVE that they LOVE to be together!


(A great S.F.F. just for you, Tiffany! I thought you would especially appreciate these "sun-in-Kate's-eyes" pictures)

Parker decided he would ride his bike to and from the park (it's about 1.25 miles) with one of the kids in the trailer (we only have 1 helmet, so they took turns). Jackson got to ride there and Kate on the way home. She fell asleep and was so stinkin' cute, but woke up before I could get a picture... I don't know about you, but I DO NOT wake up this happy. The girl is just like her Daddy in that respect... Jackson, on the other hand, needs a little time to "wake up" like I do.

Little Lucy... I just love this Springy little outfit! (Grandma has good taste!) Jackson couldn't stop commenting (all day) on how "teh-yute" she was. He and Kate both would point out flowers, butterflies and the little frog.

Funny face, attempting a smile, sort of...

Daddy does have pretty big hands, but Lucy just looks so tiny here in his arms



What a pretty little baby!

Daddy & Lucy
1 comment:
Truly, what a pretty baby! Love the picture of you guys holding her itty bitty hands. What a nice big park - so fun for the family to get out. It's been really nice here too and it gets me itching to do yard work. I'm sure that will wear off once I've mowed the lawn a few times. The kids are loving the outdoors though too. And look at Kate in her ponies - so cute. She seems to have really grown since you've moved. It is crazy how time flies! LOL!
Post a Comment