
Sweet little sleeping baby (wrapped up in Mommy's blanket)

Jackson was so proud (and amazed) at how tall they were able to build their tower. He knew it was really tall "be-tuz it's taller eben than Daddy!"

Does Kate look so big and tall in this picture or is it just me? I know she's getting older, but just barely 18 months... holy smokes she just looks so grown up!


Baby Lucy & Daddy

Totally random pictures of the "big kids"


I'm always curious to go in and check on the kids after they fall asleep just to see how they ended up. If it were a contest, Kate would win almost hands down every night. Both of the kids are bookworms, but I'm pretty sure Kate ends up with half the shelf in her bed each night. You can't get the full effect here because a good majority of them are under the pillow and blankets (and her). She is amazing!
2 comments:
Lucy's adorable. Glad to see that you're all doing well!
The inside of your living room looks like the place we lived in Eugene... Meadowview Townhomes, is that where you're living?
Post a Comment