Monday, February 22, 2010

It's a GO!

Well, the amnio wasn't that bad... still wouldn't opt to have it in the future unless there was good reason, but not bad. Pretty quick and almost painless. We got the results back and Baby Lucy's little lungs are mature so we are set for induction. Now I just need to go buy some formula... hello! The girl is going to have to eat! I just remembered to buy diapers about a week ago. What happens to a person that makes them so absent minded after you have a couple of kids? I guess that question sort of answers itself.

Parker gave the kids and I blessings this morning, so I feel pretty comforted. I am so grateful that he is worthy and able to do that! Hopefully in 24 hours our family will be 5 and everything will go smoothly for all involved.

6 comments:

Sharae said...

First of all your picture on your blog of your family is so adorable! Second....congrats!!!! I am sooo excited for you guys. My bro Justin and Ashley are being induced on tuesday morning! So the babies will be pretty darn close if not the same day :) I hope all goes well. You have a beautiful family. We miss you!

Melonee said...

Good luck!! I hope everything goes smoothly and QUICKLY! I can't wait to see pictures of Baby Lucy.

Kylee said...

Good Luck! So excited for you guys and your families. Can't wait to meet this little one!

Arya said...

I'm excited for you! I hope everything goes well.

Jen and Jared said...

I can honestly not even articulate how jealous I am. Get this baby out of me!! :) hee hee. Hope Lucy's arrived by now and that you both are doing well. :)

Erica Bazil said...

I have been wondering about you guys - knowing you were getting close. So I'm glad the Dr. was on board to induce - that you might have an easier time - and not such a big baby. I'm excited for you! We hope all goes well for you and that new (no doubt beautiful) little baby Lucy! Can't wait to see her - you've probably even had her by now! Yeah!!!

BTW: So have you guys moved into that home you were looking at renting (since I spoke with you on the phone)? Did the move go well? I hope you take it easy as I know it can be stressful to think about getting settled and having a new baby, etc. - take care! Talk to you later!