Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bringing Lucy Home


One of the nurses took this picture (about 2:30am). We thought it was so funny how she managed to get her fingers perfectly laced.

Sweet, TINY little girl!
Lucy has long fingers, feet & toes like her Daddy (and sister)


Lucy checked out perfectly healthy, which is a huge blessing considering we brought her here pretty early. She passed all of her tests for hearing, jaundice, etc. Some of the nurses tried to convince us to stay another day, but we (mostly Mommy) were ready to come home. Lucy got to spend 27 hours at the hospital and that was plenty for us!
(I uploaded this picture twice and can't figure out why it keeps uploading like this... it's straight on my computer... anyway, I just love how huge the pacifier looks when they're so little.)


Mommy and Lucy right before we headed for home


Kate & Jackson helping Mommy with Baby Lucy
We wanted to get a picture with all 5 of us... Jackson wanted to be the one to hold Baby Lucy.
Kate, Daddy, Mommy, Baby Lucy, & Jackson (about 30 hours after Lucy was born)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats she is beautiful!

Sarah Pugmire said...

Oh my gosh Brooklyn, she is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations! Looking at her gives me baby fever.

Lehis said...

Congratulations you guys! Perfect sweet baby! Your growing family is so beautiful. I think it would be so fun to get our kids together, since they're all so close in age... Someday right? Congrats again. And I love love love the name Lucy! You look great and get some rest!!

Arya said...

Congratulations!!! She is such a sweet and precious little girl...I hope your doing well.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful.
Congratulations!

Kylee said...

Love looking at this sweet baby!