Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baby Lucy is coming!!

Well, tomorrow morning (Monday) I go in for an amnio (which I've never had) to confirm that Baby Lucy's lungs are sufficiently developed. Per the ultrasound this past Friday, she is already weighing around 7lbs and looks very developed, plus my belly is apparently measuring about 3 weeks bigger than is expected at 37 weeks... so assuming the results come back positively (developed lungs) I will be admitted late Monday evening (10pm) and I imagine Baby Lucy will arrive sometime early Tuesday morning. Hopefully, we'll be organized enough to have some pictures up shortly after. In the meantime, we'll be busy, busy packing hospital bags and welcoming this new little one into the world and into our family. Wish us luck!

(pictures to come...)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay!! I can't wait to hear... and see pictures!!! Let me know when you get your results! Good luck! :)

Oh, and I know you don't text, but tell mom to text me updates throughout. Even if it's the middle of the night, I can check them when I feed Sam! :)

Arya said...

How exciting!! I hope everything goes well! Wish you lived closer so that I could come and see you in person!

((HUGGS))