Friday, September 25, 2009

Thank you, Grandma (again)!

So excited!!! (common quote from Jackson)... plus, he's actually dancing here... something they've been doing a lot of over the past couple of months. The funny thing is, Jackson actually gets most of his "moves" from Kate. I'm not sure where she gets her "moves" from because neither Parker nor I were blessed in that department.
Whenever I get out my camera, Jackson runs to get his too. (kind of funny because it's a viewmaster... but I think it makes him feel big)
I have been meaning to get some recent pictures up here and post about how the kids got a fun Halloween/goodies package from Grandma (which they BOTH L-O-V-E-D!). But, I'm running out of time trying to get myself organized to leave on another trip (spouse-less) for a week to visit Grandparents. We'll complete our Northwest tour just in time to get back for General Conference.
Hopefully, after I'm caught back up on laundry, I will get caught up on the blog. Poor Kate turned 1 last month and STILL doesn't have one-year old pictures. Uhh! I need to get that done. Anyway, I'll post when I get home. Wish me luck!
Thank you Grandma!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Good luck! :)

Have fun on your trips! Wish I was going up for a visit... but hopefully we'll see you all next month??? Sounds like we'll miss you guys in December!

Tiffany said...

PS. Just noticed your little sneaky sidebar annoucement! haha! I'm so excited you're having a girl, two girls are so much fun, but I must wish you luck... so, good luck! :) haha!

PPS. You know Maddie might be a little worried with the whole name "Lucy" after my horrible story I told her about "Lucy"! :)

PPPS. Way to stick with your names J, K, L... I guess the next one will have to be an M. You can't screw it up now! :)

Lucy Lowe said...

You're coming up this way? Come visit me! Please! I'm sure you'll be way busy visiting lots of family but if you have a free moment give me a call. 206-718-9124. And I would be totally honored if you named your daughter after me! Hee hee

Anonymous said...

WHAT ANOTHER BABY! I CANT BELIEVE YOU DIDNT SAY ANYTHING YESTERDAY.....CONGRATS! oh and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name LUCY. CONGRATS! BOY you are one busy MOMMA!

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

ya, uh...I think I was the last to know....hmmmm...

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

last to know about the pregnancy.....