Thursday, April 16, 2009

Slow with pics... and Kate is 8 months old today!

I've been a little slow with pics and posts lately... well maybe just always. My life feels like a constant chase, trying to keep up with the day-to-day stuff and everything else that randomly gets added to my already long to-do list. It's slowing down a little to manageable now that I have finished school. But then after renting and feeling sick about throwing all that money away each month, we decided to look into the buying process. All I have to say is, at least I'm not pregnant right now... not that I don't like being pregnant or the joys of another little one that come, but it's nice to tackle big obstacles one at a time. So... we've been busy with life as we know it. The kids are so happy and healthy as usual. I can't get enough of my little Kate and Jackson. Parker and I are so proud to have such good kids, who already seem fairly well-behaved and well-rounded.

Oh, yeah... Kate totally crawls. She's actually getting pretty fast too. She loves to follow Jackson around. I love it when he gets down and crawls with her, waiting for her to follow him. Yesterday, Kate was crawling toward me and kind of whining (she was WAY ready for a nap) and said (for the first time) mah, mah, mah, mah, mah! Yeah, that pretty much made my day. Jackson and I have been practicing with her, but she finally said it all by herself! So cute! (However, it's not her first word... appropriately, for those who know my HUGE baby, she already says: bah, bah, bah, bah, bah... meaning bottle, food, or just I'm really happy and feel like talking.) Anyway, there's an update for you! Enjoy the pictures I've posted!

p.s. Happy 8-month Birthday, Baby Kate! We're so glad you're part of our family!

No comments: