Well, it's really starting to get warm around here and we're enjoying these "warm" days in anticipation of the "hot" ones (which neither Jackson nor Mommy handle well... hot day = headache for us). It's still nice though, warm with a gentle breeze. Perfect shorts weather!
We had to buy a bigger tent for our camping trips this year so that the 4 of us and our stuff can all fit inside, safe from the bugs. Jackson and I set it up while Kate was taking a nap. Good thing we live in the country... or we may have had neighbors wondering why we had a huge tent set up in our backyard.
Jackson through the mesh window of the tent (I was still on the inside and he wanted to say cheese from the outside). Silly boy!
He has been bee-watching. Our backyard is literally infested with dandelions... they are EVERYWHERE. Parker and I have been trying tirelessly to dig them out, but it doesn't even look like we've done a thing! So, as a result, our yard is also honey-bee infested. Jackson has been going around hunting for them. When we sees one, he crouches down right over it and just watches it. I've tried to explain that the bee will sting him and that he will get an owee, but he loves to watch the bees. (Luckily, he has already been stung, so we know he's not allergic, but it still makes me nervous that he'll be stung a few times before the summer is over.)
Look out Ronaldinho! Jackson practices everyday and he's getting good! He can dribble and pass, strong and straight. Go Jackson!











1 comment:
These pics are so cute...all of them...I would comment on all of them, because they are all equally adorable...but I am too tired...so, just know that I love them all! Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment