Easter morning... holidays get more and more fun as the kids get older (and we have more of them). I didn't even think to do very traditional things this year, since all 4 of us had just returned from trips. Parker spent the week at UC Davis (California) participating in a conference for work. The kids and I spent the week in Utah visiting my sister (Tiffany) and her family. We were all so tired and busy getting back into our own routine that we completely spaced coloring eggs or making a traditional Easter dinner. Parker and I had steak and potatoes, Jackson had his typical M&C and Kate scarfed down her Apples & Chicken (baby food), cereal (really, she likes KIX cereal), and milk.

Kate liked the little butterfly car that Grandma Breshears got for her the best... it moves and you can chew on it. Jackson was SO excited to finally be able to open the candy portion of Grandma's Easter surprises and of course, chose the huge chocolate bunny as the one he would eat in the morning before church (smart kid!). However, once Jackson saw the fishing pole that Daddy picked out weeks ago, he couldn't wait to try it out (in the house). Hopefully, we'll get to go out and use it "for real" soon.















2 comments:
They are so cute. All the pictures from each post are adorable. Glad that you guys got to go and see your family. Your sister reminds me of my mom because my mom always put my sister and I in matching clothes. The kids are getting big. How is potty training Jackson going? I am looking forward to that time because I am tried of changing diaper, but I am also freaking out because I have no idea what I am doing. So, I may be calling you crying or something! Love you.
The pictures are so cute! the other day I got a package of pictures from Tiff and laid them out with the ones you had sent for everyone to see....then when I was on the computer Christian came over and said "can I see some new pictures of the babies?" After I showed him the pictures he just giggled!
It was so sweet! He really misses seeing all of you guys! By the way...the little packages are really from him....whenever you guys send him things he always wants to rush right down to Target and by some "treats" for them too!
Post a Comment