Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kate enjoying Grandma's house // Playing Wii with Uncle Billy

This is her newest face... she does this while breathing heavily out of her nose... to show that she wants food and you're not getting it to her fast enough. Pretty funny!
Isn't she just the cutest girl you've ever seen?! Seriously! I just can't get enough of this chubby little girl!
Kate and Uncle Josh

Jackson LOVES the Wii... which is 50% of the reason we will probably never have one. (The other 50% is because Parker also loves the Wii... neither of them can "hear" me talking to them when that thing is on!)

Jackson & Billy

1 comment:

Marissa said...

So adorable! I love Kate's chubby cheeks! How old is Josh now? He looks so tall! And - I don't think I've seen Billy in a decade - so exciting to see cousins from across the country. Hope you enjoyed your trip and thanks for posting pictures!