Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jackson + Kate + Baby Lucy = 3 happy kids!

Isn't she just the sweetest thing you've ever seen?!!
so soft in pink... just LOVE pink!


Jackson wanted his picture taken too... cute big brother!

I know Kate's a big girl, but she looks HUGE next to little Lucy

Sweet kisses from Kate
Kate loves to give Baby Lucy kisses ...and she is surprisingly gentle!
Sisters
All 3 kids {Kate ~ Jackson ~ Lucy}

Big brother... already pretty protective

Playing "duck, duck, goose" and "ring around the rosey"

Package from Grandma!!

Trying on clothes for Auntie Heather's upcoming wedding!
What a stud muffin!

In slight defense of Kate's hair, we were getting ready for bed when I decided to try on these clothes (however, Kate's is not for the wedding, just a way cute dress that Grandma sent today). Anyway, I realize her hair is out of control. We do try NOT to allow her into public like this, but in the privacy of her own room... and this blog........ anyway, they are SO cute together!!

No comments: