Sunday, March 14, 2010

Green Dress





1 comment:

Shawn, April, And Trey Blue said...

Lucy is SOOO adorable! And your other two are getting so big! So I have started to blog again...hahaha! I'm still learning, but I am gonna try and do better at doing it more consistently. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you...we have been extremely busy lately between work school family, etc...you know the routine. BUT we are definitely trying to plan a weekend to come up and visit you guys. We were trying to come this week (spring break) sometime but our tax returns got delayed until the end of the month so money is tight right now. So hopefully in a couple weeks to a month we will be able to come up. plus it will be warmer...theoretically. So I will call you soon cause I want to here about that adorable baby of yours!