
Since we'll be en route to our "new place of residence" on/around Jackson's birthday, we decided to have a little party for him with some of his friends here before we leave. He LOVED it! Another family at church is in the same situation as us (job transfer, moving between Christmas & New Years)... their daughter, Rachel, celebrated her upcoming [5th] birthday too.

The day I was finishing (in the 6th hour) Kate's birthday cake, I asked Jackson if he wanted sports ball cupcakes... he was SO excited about this and let me tell you, so was I!!

Jackson was SO, SO, SO excited that we were singing to HIM and that he got to have "fire" on his cupcakes (which are not professional, but yummy & zero stress)


Even though his birthday isn't actually until Dec. 31st, he thinks he's 3 now because he had his birthday party and blew out his 3 candles. Kind of funny...

Rachel blowing out her 5 candles & her little sister helping her

Kate enjoying some frosting off of the princess ring from Rachel's princess cake

Cash excited about cake & ice cream

Jackson licked the frosting off of 2 cupcakes, then asked for more... (um, no way. I don't care if it's your birthday... )

Kate, not surprisingly, completely devouring the cupcake

Jackson & Rachel opening their birthday gifts from friends


Parker working on getting Jackson's new nerf gun out of the package so that he can try it out

by "he" I meant Parker (ha, ha, ha)... look how patiently the 2/3 year olds are standing waiting to see if Parker really is going to let them have a turn

Kate was so "naturally" hung out with Rachel and her new glamour/make up set... makes me a little nervous for the future! She can hold her own (I would call her a tomboy), but she is such a girly girl too! She loves "pretty" things, babies & anything soft.

Samantha, Ann & Rachel

Sammy testing out Jackson's gun

The kids were "playing" in Kate's room... I think they were giving me an opportunity to inventory EVERY toy that belongs in this bedroom

Jackson listening to Baby George's heart with the stethescope that came in his new Diego Rescue Pack

Dr. Jackson... what do you think?

(Watching a little Bill Cosby, Himself stand up before everyone went home)
2 comments:
Jackson is getting so big and looks so old! Cute little guy!
Happy early birthday Jackson! I think that is so cute that he already thinks he is three because he blew out his candles. I hope that things are going as smoothly as possible for you with the moving process. We got your card in the mail, it was super cute. Do you know what your new address is yet? We have something for Jackson, but we thought it might be fun if he got it at his new house. We love you guys and hope that you have a wonderful Christmas.
P.S. Love the picture of you and Parker on the couch. So sweet.
Post a Comment