Friday, December 4, 2009

Kate's 15-month check-up

Well, I totally forgot to post this last month... luckily my sister's blog just reminded me. Maybe it seems silly to those who actually keep their kids' baby books/calendars updated, but neither of mine have this blessing yet... this is it. Someday, I'll play catch up.

Katelynn Beverly... 15 months old

Height: 33 inches - 98th %
Weight: 25 lb, 15 oz - 90th %

still big... but definitely lengthening out... her chub seems to be stretching out or thinning or something. Don't get me wrong, she's still an adorable little chubby thing compared to other kids her age, but compared to herself, she seems to have less "rolls" than she used to. We just LOVE our little baby Kate!!!

Cute little tidbit, lately Jackson has been consistently calling her "Tatie" (like Katie, but he says a 'T' where the 'K' should be because his linguistic skills haven't quite sorted all that out yet) It is SO stinkin' cute!!! Considering we don't call her Katie (just Kate usually), it's totally a term of endearment that he's come up with all on his own.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

haha! I love the comparison of Kate and Chloe's stats... what a difference!!! Cracks me up! Even more that after that you said, "We love our LITTLE baby Kate!" I'm not so sure "little" and "Kate" should go in the same sentence! hahaha!

Way cute that Jackson calls her Tatie! Maddie has been consistantly calling Chloe "toey". We don't call her that. It's been "Toe-Bugs" or "Toe-Bugsy" at times... thanks to Jackson, but now for Maddie it's just Toey. Mike and I were laughing the other night wondering how Chloe's going to feel being in High School and having her sister still call her "Toey"! Too funny!

"MAMMA" Breshears said...

probably the same way Benjamin feels like being called "Bunji"...or better yet, "Betsy" !