Saturday, June 5, 2010

Painting, etc.

Kate & Jackson
Little Lucy... not quite big enough to participate... but she's a great cheerleader, smiling, cooing & even little giggles from the sidelines

Such a pretty little girl, not quite sure about this painting thing... it took her a minute to get the hang of it

more painting

of course, what would a day be without a little baseball. It's difficult for me to think of a day that goes by when Jackson does not pick up a ball or bat (usually both) to play baseball... possibly his favorite sport right now. He still loves soccer & basketball, but baseball is his favorite. We'll see what happens when he gets a little older.

3 comments:

"MAMMA" Breshears said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
"MAMMA" Breshears said...

Sooo cute! Of course he LOVES baseball! Just think...a few more years and you can be doing what I'm doing ..... driving him to practices and games EVERDAY!

Jessica Waite said...

Painting is such a fun activity to do with kids. I've been trying to think of things to do with Valin and I mostly get stumped. Any suggestions?