Monday, June 28, 2010

more happenings

We have had so much fun visiting the many parks near us lately!! Here is Lucy enjoying it too!





She has just become SO animated (and talks so loudly!! here we thought we finally got a quiet kid... nope!)

Pure joy! This is Kate about 99% of the time. I wish my outlook on life was as positive as her's. I'm working on it!

The big brother of our family... what a stud muffin!

LOVES his stroller

what a handsome boy!

This is a trick Uncle Bunj used to do when he was little so I had to take a picture when I caught Kate doing it the other.

Relaxing in bed with TWO pacifiers

This is Kate's way of relaxing to go to sleep... weird, huh? No kidding, this is how you know she's working on going to sleep... legs straight up, body tense/ flexed, ankles crossed. goofy girl!

2 comments:

Kylee said...

The kids are so big! I miss you guys a lot! I hope you are doing well! We need to chat soon! Love you.

Tiffany said...

She is such a weirdo! I seriously laughed out loud looking at that picture of her legs! Made me laugh every time I watched her do it up there in Seattle! I love that girl, she's hilarious!

PS. I tried laying like that... NOT comfortable! There is nothing relaxing about it!