Thursday, October 8, 2009

Super Jackson / Kate's hair

Jackson's new Super Jackson cape
Jackson's friend, Nathan, came to play today
Super Jackson and Super Kate... for different reasons ;-)
Jackson absolutely LOVES his new train table (thanks, Grandma) and we love that we have a good place to keep the train track up now.
Kate loves Jackson's bed, which is good because it will be her bed in about 4-1/2 months!
Kate tries out a cape too!
cute Super kids!
This Super cape helps you to run extra fast... see?
Super cheese!
The cape is a little big, but she doesn't seem to mind
Kate is explaining something really "important" to little Jacob
This is pretty typical Kate lately... she is saying: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! right up in his face. She has NO understanding of personal space; she just thinks it all belongs to her!


Pretty darn cute!

Whoa... big eyes...
When you get Kate's hair wet, it's all curls... so fun!
I finally learned at least ONE thing I can do with Kate's hair (if I can distract her on the bathroom counter long enough... I get pretty creative)... and every once in a while I actually do it.
I really should make more of an effort, because it's pretty cute when I do!
Doesn't she just look more feminine? (and not like she just woke up?)

Anyway, I just realized that I hadn't taken a picture of her hair in this little ponytail yet... it needed to be documented.

curls, curls, curls...
reading... we just LOVE reading. Grandma cleaned out her bookshelves (full of children's books) and we got to choose any that we wanted... well, we LOVE books, so we came home with a ton. Since we arrived home, we have spent over an hour each evening (in addition to throughout the day time) reading with the kids. It has been so much fun to have so many to choose from. And although they are not technically "new" books, they are new to us!

No comments: