
Kate snuggling with Miles' puppy


Jackson and Parker

Hanging out at Sarah & Lamar's before Nico's baby blessing

Kate showing off her legs


Parker, Chloe, Miles, Jackson, Kate


So fun to play with cousins!

Maddie "taking pictures" (it's a viewfinder-type, but she was sure she was actually taking pictures) and Heather

Maddie and I both taking a quick picture of Jackson

Jackson took this picture of Maddie

Jackson and I also captured a cute picture of Grandma tickling Miles

Miles all ready to go to the church for Nico's blessing

Parker playing with the kids.... Chloe and Miles (Jackson took this)

Parker helping Miles tuck in his tie "tail" (Jackson took this)

So cute! I was getting Kate out of the car, but Parker was able to catch these two (Jackson and Maddie) being such cute cousin friends! They really DO love each other (even when they love to tease each other)!

I ran across the parking lot and tried to capture it close up, but they were ready to go inside with everyone else

Jackson & Maddie being cute (I'm pretty sure there's blue playdoh on Jackson's sandal...)

Kate (14 mos), Jackson (2-1/2), Miles (3), Maddie (3-1/2), Chloe (14 mos)...All the cousins (except Nico because he hadn't arrived with Sarah yet)


I put all of these up to illustrate what a joke it is to try to get all of the kids to look at the camera and sit semi-still all at the same time.


Jackson, Miles, Maddie


I told them to "show their terrible claws"... Jackson and I have been reading Where the Wild Things Are (just found out they made a movie out of the book... coincidental!) and he just LOVES it!

Chloe and Kate



Kate licking the couch... GROSS!!!


Nicholas arrived all dressed and ready for his blessing


Cousins: Christian, Jacob, Benjamin, Zack, Tyson, Josh

Christian, Jacob, Benjamin, Jackson, Zack, Tyson, Josh

Lamar with Nicholas

Nico

Jackson "reading" out of the hymnbook

I don't look so hot here... definitely was a little rushed this morning, but it's a picture with my 2 cute kids, so it's a good one

This is what happened after the blessing (I had Kate in the foyer during the entire "program"... by the time it was over, she was beyond exhausted)
No comments:
Post a Comment