Saturday, October 17, 2009

Family Picture? What??!

I have LOTS more to post about, but there are SO many pictures, it may take me a while to get them up (sifted through). However, while we were in Utah, we had some family pictures taken... the original intention was to get a large family picture (of my growing up family, plus recent additions... i.e. spouses and kids), but the photographer also offered to take pics of our own little families, as well as our kids. I think they turned out pretty cute! We were up in Little Cottonwood Canyon... so beautiful with all of the fall colors! I think the contrast is awesome. The background almost looks fake! Now I need to get practicing so that I can take pictures of my kids and learn to edit them like she did.






1 comment:

jonesie said...

You were in Utah and you didn't even drop by? And in little cottonwood canyon for that matter...that's right up the street from us!hah just kiddind I'm sure tWas a busy visit! Love ya
Katie