Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lucy... 3 months old

Our little Lucy is 3 months old. In some ways, it's gone by fast, but just like the other kids it's already difficult remembering life without her here.

Jackson is getting closer & closer to 3 and a 1/2... just signed him up for preschool... weird! I can't believe he's old enough to go to school, even if it is preschool. I'm excited for him and the adventure that this will be, but will admit that I worry SO much about the influences out there. I'm sure my prayers will become longer and longer as our kids grow and become more independent. I just hope they make wise decisions and that we can influence them for good as long as we have them!
Sleeping babies... doesn't get much better than this. Sweet little Katie girl. Plays hard, sleeps hard. She is such a little monkey, full of energy and smiles & giggles. I sure love these 3 sweet kids--how blessed we have been to be entrusted with them during this life!

No comments: