Kate is always quick to notice when Lucy has "lost" her pacifier.
Helping Lucy get her pacifier back
Sweet sister



I finally got enough courage to cut some bangs for Kate. I'm not a hairdresser... just learning as I go (my poor kids, right?). Kate held SO still while I tried to get them as even as possible. I think I did a pretty good job on "even-ness" but they're a little shorter than I had envisioned. Oh, well. They aren't horrible and hair grows. It's SO nice not having her hair in her face now.
I think she even looks a little more like me with her new do. I'll have to dig up some pictures of myself at Kate's age so you can see for yourself.
Eating cheerios for a mid-morning snack and watching the PBS channel... the kids (mostly Jackson) thought it was fun to have Sid the Science Kid, Curious George & Word World as options, instead of just their DVD collection. Although they don't watch a ton of movies anyway, it was a nice change. And I have to admit, I actually really enjoy those shows too. Especially Word World is SO creative! I wish I could buy a DVD with lots of episodes to watch with Jackson when he's ready to start putting letters and phonics together to make words. So fun!
Eager to share her cheerios with me... a good shot of her hair
From the side... still has her curls hanging on. It seems that the longer her hair grows, the more the curls are beginning to straighten.
We can't leave Jackson out. He needs a haircut soon, but I want to learn how to do a "little boy haircut" with scissors, rather than our typical electric razor cut. I am the only one who has ever cut Jackson's hair (and the only one to cut Parker's hair since we've been married). I am ready to learn how to really cut it and not just buzz it different lengths.







No comments:
Post a Comment